YOUR CHOICE FOR DENTAL CARE WITH US
As individuals we have to make more and more provision for our own health needs. We at the Bridge Road Dental Practice believe that the best of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plan which provides the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment.
- Greater choice of treatment and materials.
- More time to help prevent decay and gum disease.
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same.
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments.
- Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.
- Redundancy Protection.
DENTAL CARE PLAN - £11.83 PER MONTH
Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination.
- Screening for oral cancer.
- X-rays where clinically necessary.
Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale & Polish.
- Periodontal advice.
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% reduction off any fillings.
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc).
- 20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
- 10% reduction off Implants.
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the World. Redundancy Protection for up to 12 months.
YOUR CHILD'S DENTAL CARE
Children are born free of dental disease, yet by adulthood 95% of the population has active gum disease and most people have experienced some tooth decay and even tooth loss. It is our belief that disease can be prevented. Our aim is to provide your child with the best dental care available to secure their dental health. We ask parents to register their children from birth so that we can see them twice a year to help them grow up free from dental disease.
Children of parents registered under the plan or RIS will be seen on the NHS.
WORLDWIDE TRAUMA & EMERGENCY CALLOUT INSURANCE
Emergency Callout – cover can be provided by any dentist worldwide who agrees to treat you. You simply pay the emergency callout charge to the dentist concerned and collect a receipted invoice. This will then be processed through the practice for reimbursement from the insurers. This cover is to provide immediate pain relief only; no additional or restorative treatment fees can be claimed. You should return to the practice in normal hours for any further treatment required.
Dental Trauma – cover is provided should you be unfortunate enough to suffer a dental trauma, for example, as a result of a road traffic accident or an accident at home or at work. The insurers will settle the claim up to the policy limits and you will need to pay any relevant excess.
Hospitalisation – benefit is provided should you have to stay in hospital as a result of dental trauma.
Permanent Facial Disfigurement – benefit is provided should you be scarred on the neck or face as a result of the accident.
Oral cancer – a payment will be paid upon diagnosis of oral cancer.
Redundancy Protection (not included in the Registration and Insurance Scheme) – plan premiums paid for up to one year.
A leaflet giving details of the insurance cover, limits, excesses and exclusions is available at the practice.
Practice staff are able to provide you with information about the insurance that is included in your plan or registration scheme. However, they are not authorised to give advice about the policy, e.g. compare this insurance policy with other dental insurance available in the market. If you have any questions regarding this insurance policy, please call Practice Plan on 01691 677954